200 mm bust
- Totally scratchbuilt
- Playing around with putty making a bust.....not sure what to make it into ....
- Finally it got to the stage where it had to be something other than a piece I was messing around with .
- I remebered some photo's that we had been sent of a re-enactor dressed up in his finery as an officer form the 30 years war , and decided that that would be fun to do ..
- The details are from his dress( which was very well researched) ..the colouring for the bust however was Marions idea as the re-enactor basically had black clothing with white shirt.......very stark.
- We had this green colour of uniform and beige hat being worn by a similar figure that we had done based on a Rousselot plate so were happy that it was accurate .